April Superior court
The following cases were disposed of during the April 13 session of Davie Superior Court. Presiding: Judge Lori I. Hamilton. Prosecuting: Robert Taylor, Alan Martin, Ina Stanton and Steve Boone, assistant DAs.
– Everette Lohr Anderson, probation violation, revoked, 304 days jail credit.
– Zachary Ryan Godair, probation violation, probation revoked, 178 days jail credit, $420 attorney fee.
– Kamen Tyler Hawotte, probation violation, probation revoked, 176 days jail credit; possession of heroin, misdemeanor child abuse, sentenced to 6 to 17 months, suspended 24 months, 60 days active, probation to start upon release, electronic house monitoring for 9 months,100 hours community service, TASC program, be drug tested twice a month for 12 months once COVID restrictions lifted, $250, cost, $420 attorney fee; possession of drug paraphernalia, felony possession of a schedule II controlled substance, maintaining vehicle/dwelling/place for a controlled substance, dismissed.
– Benjamin A. Jeffries, assault by pointing a gun, assault on a female, dismissed; assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, sentenced to 29 to 47 months, suspended 36 months, 5 months active/credit, TASC program, complete abuser treatment and anger management classes, have no contact with victims, $250, cost.
– Robert Gray Kreger, habitual felon, 3 counts felony larceny, sentenced to 67 to 93 months, obtain substance abuse assessment, no contact with victims; possession of a firearm by a felon, dismissed.
– Ricky Fredrick McKnight Jr., felony possession of a firearm by a felon, sentenced to 14 to 26 months, suspended 24 months, TASC program, $250, cost, $780 attorney fee.
– Nova Sole Mendoza, breaking and/or entering, larceny of a firearm, dismissed.
– Kenston Che’z Tatum, felony probation violation, probation terminated unsuccessfully.
– Cody Scott Tharpe, felony probation violation, dismissed.
– German A. Diaz Urrutia, 2 counts incest, dismissed.
– Joshua Paul Whicker, felony larceny of vehicle, sentenced to 15 to 27 months, obtain substance abuse assessment, enroll in and complete psychiatric/psychological counseling, have no contact with victim, $250, cost, $360 attorney fee; felony breaking/entering a vehicle, dismissed per plea.
– Samuel Lucas White, probation violation, probation revoked, 183 days jail credit, $180 attorney fee.